Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Heart ?


You and me, we got this great thing (:

its 25th sept!

HAPPY UNOFFICIAL NINTH MONTH PANDHI :D

thanks for always being so sweet and nice and everything! for always messaging me and calling me, for all the sweet things you always say, for all the many uncountable and very sweet surprises, for all the gifts and little things you make for me, for giving in to me, for wanting to have the same stuff as me( same colour havis, phone, wallpaper, pens, ETC), for wanting to switch bags, for liking the carebear and carrying it around although its like gay, for always wearing the same ac shirt as me, for always staying back in school to wait for me, for wanting to follow me everywhere, for meeting me and surprising me always even if im far far away, for grabbing hold of every opportunity to see me, for hanging out with my friends, for being retarded with me(eg: playing catching in the sunken gallery HAHAH and alot alot a hell lot more), for always staying out late with me although youre tired, for offering to go for lecture with me, for offering and taking down notes for me, for helping me print my huge stack of notes, for eating chilli with me, for liking the things that i like, for always being there for me, for always caring so much about me, for always telling me im pretty although im not, for always making me feel very important, for watching me sleep, for taking care of me whenever im sick, for writing the lyrics of built to last for me, for writing the lyrics of always be my baby for me (not knowing that its a post break up song HAHAH), for always smiling, for always making me smile and laugh, for taking note of what i like, for knowing me so well, for remembering stuff about last year(how we first met in feb, how we used to talk quite alot online, about eating kitkatcookiedough in front of me, what i wore when i went for your polo game ETC), for remembering things about us, for always showing me that you love me, for making every single second spent with you so valuable and fun and precious, for always making me happy, for being the sweetest and cutest and bestest, for coming over in your blazer after honours night to surprise me just now, for telling me you want to marry me again and again although i rejected you HAHAH, for being sad over me HAHAH, for bearing with all my nonsense, my retardedness, sarcasm, temper and meanness, for every every EVERY thing and really, thanks for loving me :D basically, thanks for being with me! (: if i go on, i think i'll never end. so this is a really short summary! hahah.

this is like the first ever picture i posted of us. hahah i never had the courage to but finally! i've posted one. hahah we have like near 2000 photos together, so maybe after a's. i'll post EVERYTHING up. hahahah.

hello ni qi pan jun hao! although sometimes we fight over the most trivial of things which are actually quite funny and retarded hahah! but we always manage to solve all the stupid problems and things just get better and better(: like you said! all the ups and downs just bring us closer and closer (: and im really really glad that i've got you (: i think we're really cute and i really love the way you love me (: thanks for everything you've done for me, said to me, planned for me, helped me with and thank you very much x one million to the power of infinity + 1 for loving me :D and i know, how much you really love me. i never thought anyone can love me this much and im really really honestly very lucky. and i really thank God for you (:

'Cause this is real, and this is good.
It warms the inside just like it should,
But most of all it's built to last.

You and I were made to get love right! <3!

happy 275 days
(according to you)(okay fine youre right hahah) !! :D :D

No comments: