Monday, June 25, 2007

im having math paper tomorrow. and i do not have my math file. and it thus means that i cant do anything bout the test. GGXXed.

i think i'll go for training on wednesday. i desperately need some exercise. i am veh unfit nowww. this is really bad. aiyah heck it. its gonna get better (: and i think my computer is kinda screwed up. it keeps restarting and hanging. the keyboard hangs every now and then. the cd drive cannot be opened and my printer is spoilt too. WOAH. i might as well just buy a new computer righttt. but this com is quite new. hahah. okay i think my math teacher is gonna hate me for failing terms. who cares. theres always promos. hahah.

oh right oh right. pvp's coming up (: im quite excited. anddd sneakers league :D anddd 5th july is coming! special special someone's birthdayyyyyy. im gonna do something really nice for her. i hope that i have the time to (: anddd soon, its gonna be my birthday! hahah okay im like damn rubbish. my birthday is still kinda farrr away. i think im tired. and im falling sick ): hahah. i have glued my eyes to the tv for the past few hours. and im gonna rush home tomorrow to catch the 4.30,5.30 and 7 pm shows. nice marn. hahah. i suddenly feel like eating honeydew sago. okay im damn random.

oh, thank you PAKKEE for the earrings. theyre really cute :D

tahah. i am gonna get off the com at 9pm! last episode of that show. hahah.

taas doods. g'night.

No comments: