Saturday, June 23, 2007

EDITED`

MISS LIANG'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION(:



you jump i jump!



cedric gohs an asshole!










miss liang, my favourite teacher!





besties! (:


jiayi thinks that hes damn cool w0rZ





my vehveh delicious pasta :D


UNGLAM! HAHAHAH





SUMMER CHALLENGE (:




STAYOVER(:












i love my bestfriend (:





NSL FINALS AND DINNER AT SWENSENS


they look really sad i swear. i just cant make my face like theirs. hahahah



PEILIN OUR EX COACH (:


JEAN JEAN JEAN!!!!!!!!!!



YEELEEN MY FAVOURITEST SPASTIC COACH



bestfriends :D

CLASS CAMP(:




theres a backdrop. bluff you! hahah


oldham wing girls toilet. HAHAHAHAH




LEFT: BEARDY , RIGHT: HIS NEW FRIEND CHIP


timmyyy with saras bag.




we had four seats to ourselves (:
FOURDEE BBQ! :D

dont see jacq small small ah. she veh strong neh. hahahah!



i asked them to take this photo. couple eh :D HAHAAH!




i cna carry miss SIXTY eh! HAHAHAHAHAHAH. miss SIXTY yo!








i can play tennis!









I LOVE FOURDEE :D


and and i have been really scared these days. scared of stupid things. like when i hear weird noises, i think im gonna die. hahahahhah. i brought my brother to island creamery just nowww. i splashed almost 30 bucks there. madness right. that marnster. hahah. alright im tireddddddd. i think im gonna sleep soon. gotta go now. lins on the line, taas world :D

im a veh lucky girl (:

you've changed. alot.

; All I can hear in the silence that remains are the words I couldn't say

No comments: