Thursday, December 24, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARMEN GOHFISH, ELIIII , DEL AND MY DARLING CHARKOH! <: <:

and happy belated birthday JOBASAN!
-
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I MISS AC ): ):

i'm reading some of my old entries now. and i keep on laughing. haha.

some snippets !

"how bout i was messaging just now, then my mum walked into the room and said "why cannot sleep ah?" then i said yeah. and she slapped my forehead. and im like !??!?!? WHATS THAT FOR. and she said " SLAP ALL YOUR CONFUSION AWAY" -_-" maybe im not even confused hahahah"

"how bout i received a message on saturday night DO YOU SHARE TITI. from some unknown person and i got a shock of my life. HAHAH. in the end i received another message, SORRY BOUT THAT MESSAGE, ROYSTON HERE. DO YOU WANT TO SHARE TITI's PRESENT? hahah. what a retard."

"went to school. i remember the first thing tingali said to me was "WHY ARE YOU IN SCHOOL" and her eyes were wide open. hahaha and i was like WHY I CANNOT BE IN SCHOOL. and she said I REALLY EXPECTED YOU NOT TO COME. HAHAH. how bout pe was spent setting up some stuff for track meet and i actually brought my pe stuff to do pe and joanne went "omg. today its going to snow. first kim came to school and now she wants to do pe." HAHAH nice shit. "

"the class played badminton at the sports com. and tingali jobasan and i were like in the badminton hall. we were walking out when timothy smashed the shuttlecock. it flew over my head and hit joannes head. HAHAH the "kok" sound was pretty loud. hahah damn funny lah."

"lisa: do yall know who is the person who's been trying to legalise organ selling?
timothy: lee kuan yew
lisa: no
timothy: lee hsien long
lisa: no
timothy: ( came up with many other names)
lisa: no no no. its a "lee" also
me: LISA LI
everyone laughed.
lisa: thats really classic. thats the best thing you've said all week.
me: ........ but its only tuesday"

i was in the library with my wonderfulllll classmates. and because i dont take econs i was sleeping. marc jeraldine and jingwen went for econs and i was left sleeping there alone. and when i woke up, i got a shock of my life. my cubicle was like decorated with photoframe, tissue, crushed paper, and fake plants.............. i was like......... and i stoned and looked around. it was so embarrassing maybe. MARCSEAH YOU BASTARD BOY. -_-"

HAHAHA


i messaged yunting

me: lets go eat zao can(breakfast)
yunting: whats zao? new food ah

HAHAHA.

"so we spent quite sometime playing joanne's new itouch. she has many games. and i broke the record in like all her games HAHAH and she was agitated and threatened to clear the high scores HAHAHAH." i can remember her expressions and all.

ahahah i freaking miss my classmates!!! i really miss marc(although i see him quite often), , jobasan, tingali, pakkee, chinaman, timothy, omg i miss jeraldine too. HAHAHAHA. i miss the voiddeck, i miss doing all the retarded nonsense during breaks : like breaking pocky sticks and throwing at each other. haha. i miss the times when we tell jokes in lectures and draw all over each others papers and tried our hardest not to laugh. i miss the times we laugh so hard we all were dying hahaha. i miss all my awesomezzz friends! i miss being an ogl i miss funorama i miss valentines day i actually miss pe although i only did like 4 pe the entire year HAHAHA. i miss so many things about AC, I MISS AC.

ohmygoodness. 2010 is in a few days time and im gonna be 20 this year. SHITZ. someone tell me this is not happening?!?! i dont wanna grow old. ): AND THIS YEAR REALLY FLEW PAST LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS!!! why so fast!!! ): SLOW DOWN PLEASE? speaking of 2010,
marc and warrick are going overseas again and they're both gonna spend their birthdays in taiwan ):


uni so far, has sucked. im staying eusoff next sem and im hoping that things get better, although im damn sure it will hahaha <:

what you doing on christmas eve ? have a great festive season all! [: MERRYCHRISTMAS!


jingle bells! haha

No comments: