Saturday, May 03, 2008

Cause sugar, you're all i need tonight.


GOOD AFTERNOON PEOPLE. im finally feeling better. i feel as if my fever has subsided but my temperature is still pretty high. its been fluctuating. stupid temperature. like playing game with me. hahahah. but anyway, yesterday i really felt quite awful. like my whole body was burning or something. zzz. i practically stayed in bed the whole day and refused to move. hahah.

and i felt like king! whenever im sick, my family takes care of me like im some king lah really. HAHAH. okay thats one of the reason why i dont mind being sick. okay what rubbish. i dont want to be sick. cannot eat all the nice stuff! hahah. okay so so so smileyface and i were texting the whole time. so like he sorta told me he was going home for dinner and all(even though he kept insisting that he dint say anything like that hahah). so we message message and suddenly TADAH he appeared in my room! omg hahah. it was so dark, and like all i could see was a shadow standing there. hahah but well, i knew it was him (: he bought me a pretty pretty rose :D and he said sorry cause there wasnt any blue roses, and blue roses are my favourite. hahah its okay silly! i like the rose all the same! (:

he sat by my side talking to me, placing his hand on my forehead to check if im okay, and holding the wet towel in place on my forehead cause i was lying on my side. hahah. and then he had to get water and thermometer for me. like some nurse HAHAH. he'll make a pretty good nurse i think? hahah. but i really felt much better after he took care of me (: (: yayyyy hahah thanks! although i was sick, i was one happy person :D hahah. i think my grandma was pretty glad that he was there to take care of me even though it was only for like 2 hours. hahah. and i felt bad cause he dint eat dinner and was so tired and still came over to surprise me.. hmph.

thanks (: , you really made me feel much better :D

he left at 11 and went back home. so i slept for awhile and i woke up later on. and that fierce idiot said "can i call you or not if not i'll just take it that you dont want to talk to me.." WOAH CHAMPION HE IS. HAHAHA. so well, i dint have much of a choice did i. hahah. so he called and we stayed on the phone for an hour plus, before we both headed to bed.

anddd thanks to everyone who messaged me to ask bout me (: really really appreciate it! (:

-

do you know the meaning of a single red rose? [:




and the rose smells really sweet! hahah (:

when you whispered those words into my ears, i just melted (:
-

going for nicole's party later! yay! :D

No comments: