Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We Intertwined

"i love you more than anyone else"
"really?"
"yeah"
"even more than ..?"
"way beyond"
"really. how much?"
"like really alot"

:D

> special one

You make me wanna call you
in the middle of the night ,
You make me wanna hold you
Till the morning light,
You make me wanna love ,
You make me wanna fall,
You make me wanna surrender my soul ,
I know this is a feeling that I just can't fight ,
You're the first and last thing on my mind ,
You make me wanna love ,
You make me wanna fall ,
You make me wanna surrender my soul

-

i suddenly recalled this song. the one who sang this song for music exam back then had me surprised two days in a row(yesterday and today) W too, kind of surprised me twice in three days. hah.

they would have been real pleasant surprises then, but not now. its all in the past already.

(:

-

truefriend just asked me to go biking with him. i want to, but ive got no bike and he called me a loser ): then he wanted to take bus with me to school tomorrow morning. BUT he realised that he has to wake up very early and he doesnt want to anymore. and he wants me to make my own way to school before seven to talk to him when he's taking his friend's car to school. BASTARD. how true is my truefriend you tell me. hahah.

anyway, the soccer boys won today. yay im super happy for dricee! :D and warrick!

and i cant wait for friday! (: can go and bully shu HAHAH. and sunday night's sudden decision for an adventure turned out to be rather rewarding. hahah. it was nice spending time with my godbro bestfriend and pandhi (:

and how bout yesterday some retard bluffed me that he broke a bone and wanted me over to take a look. hahah what the hell. when i asked him "so wheres your broken bone?" he said "i dont know. somewhere in my body" HAHAHAH idiot. cheat me huhhhhhhh. hahah. andddd i lost my wallet on the bus! i dint even realise till like quite long later! but luckily i found it at the interchange. yay very lucky :D i must thank royston, he kinda saved my life. hahah. and ohyeah i studied with my brothers last night, titi and royston. how bout i spent the whole night doing up my june hols timetable which is actually rather blank.. HAHAH. pig god(denise) was missing from the study outing as she is mean. HAHAH okay kidding (: thank you titi for the redbull which is sitting on my table now hahah. (:

today was a good day (: goodnight (:

No comments: