Thursday, May 08, 2008

First thought when I wake up is
My God, he's beautiful

-

its the last match for the ruggers and the volleyballers tomorrow. all the best guys! (: especially to the ruggers! go go all the way!

and aileen tham, if you see this, THANKS FOR YOUR CHRISTMAS CARD (: hahah little aileen sent out her christmas cards a couple of days ago. and she said that "its better late than never!" hahah thanks for the card, very sweet and pretty :D

and tingali and jobasan bought me a prize for my one week perfect attendance this term (: they bought me a purple watch which is rather cute (: thanks! we all have the same watch but in different colours. and jingwen caught a lgm for me! very cute thank you (:

and my pretty rose is still surviving very well :D

and pakkee and amanda! do get well soon! and to all the sick children out there, namely joanne and denise, get well soon too! (:

-

and sometimes things just arent what they seem to be. even when you think you cant be wrong bout something, life might just prove otherwise.
-

alright, shall go off nowww. shower time! hahah goodnight yall! (:

more than perfect (:

No comments: