Tuesday, May 05, 2009

EDIT. MORE PICTURES ADDED! :D

-
HAROZ!

:D

this is random but...
about close to 5 months ago, after my first A level biology paper, i went to town with marc seah. (like what the hell. go shopping during first week of A's HAHA) i walked past manolo and saw the most beautiful pair of black patent oxfords ankle booties. i fell in love with it. AND i spent hours trying to find a picture of it, but i never managed to ]: i really really like that pair of shoes. and till now, i've never seen a pair of black oxfords booties that i like enough. although i really want to own a pair. i'll dieeee for that manolo pair..... see, shopping makes girls emo sometimes HAHA.

okay, i've something to share :D



please look at squeaksqueak sleeping on the wheel!!! HAHAHAHA. soooooooooo cute right! their names are squeaker, squeaksqueak and fatsqueak. squeaker is the one underneath the wheel the one that is facing outwards. HAHA. omg super cute i can die just looking at this picture. hahaha. I KNOW YOU THINK THE SAME WAY AS I DO, RIGHT :D

and i shall post some pictures of the bunnies! these were taken when they were a month old! they've been sent to ther's house and thus, there are no more bunnies in nicky's house. so must remember them by posting their photos hahaha.


jiggles!





puffers!



cannot be unfair so...

gambee. HAHA.

anyway, good news. I QUIT MY JOB LAST WEEK! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA im the bomb i work four days only i quit. hahaha. oh and i submitted my b&js application form last tuesday, like finally. and they called me the next day and asked me down for audition on thursday. i was like WOAH, so efficient HAHA.

so anyway on thursday, i was busy working. i'm a very hardworking employee. i made 135 calls i almost died. hahaha. ohyeah my office is like dead silent, nobody speaks at all. so like its really freak quiet. haha. so while i was counting the whole stack of resume, someone said "excuse me" and i was like..... huh. who will talk to me. so i looked up, AND IT WAS NICKY!!!! i was shocked!! AHHA then jiazhi popped up next to him :D very pleasant surprise :D they waited for me to knock off and nicky was saying how i was so engrossed that i didnt even see his head above my table. HAHAHA.

three of us went to greatworldcity for lunch at crystal jade kitchen. YAY CHARSIEWBAOOOO :D

nicky and i left for cathay after that, and i went for the b&js interview. i was thinking like i confirm cannot get the job cause everyone talked so much about themselves and i barely said much.

but while nicky and i were eating dinner, i received a phonecall from an unknown number.

unknown caller: hi kimberley! i'm calling from ben&jerrys and blah blah blah blah. (i was like huh? i couldnt hear her) KIDDING! you've been selected for benandjerrys!

and then i realised she said something like i wasnt selected at first. hahaha. SO YAY I GOT THE JOB!!! PLEASE VISIT ME AT WORK! hahah i'll update when i know where im posted to!

nicky and i caught horsemen after that! i quite like the show cause i think its quite intelligent. nicky said its retarded cause he doesnt understand the show. hahahaha. so stupid. kiddingz. the best part was when zhang ziyi said "dont be like that" HAHAHAH damn funny.

i dint go to play that night cause avis said not to bring guys and i couldnt leave poor pandhi alone. i accompanied him home and everyone was waiting for the grand arrival of the pandhi. HAHAH. everyone was like fussing over him and asking about his army. he was super tired and his mum refused to let him drive me home. haha. so while nicky was soaking his feet in a basin, he fell asleep on my lap and his mum signalled to me to leave. HAHA like how to get up when he's sleeping on my legs! so in the end, nicky tagged along, sleeping in the car. what a retard haha.

FRIDAY
i was feeling pretty sick (AGAIN) the medicine dont work. zzz. at around 12 pm my mum shouted damn loudly EHHHHHH! in my room and i got a shock and i woke up. and she said "NICKY CAME TO LOOK FOR YOU" hahah nicky surprised me again! :D i was telling my mum i got the job at b&js and she was thinking of million of ways to get free icecream/more icecream -_-"

we went to beach road after that to get nickys army stuff and i was saying that maybe we'll bump into his army friends or something. in the end, we bumped into joshua! haha. we gave joshua a lift to the museum and we headed back to his place where the whole family went for dinner at zhou's kitchen at jurong point! yay damn happy cause its buffet HAHAHA. the food's quite nice (: the sashimi and the peking duck thing and the deepfried yam thingy and the hargao and chicken wing and... okay enough. AHAH. and i finally saw ther after so long! haha.

oh and how bout val said this

val: are you going to learn how to make the waffle?
me: yeah i guess.
val: yay! then we can make at home
me: ... err but still need the machine what

HAHAHA. everyone just stunned for a bit.

nickys parents dropped me off first and nicky walked me home [:

SATURDAY
woke up at like 12 plus pm and went over to nicky's place at 2 plus. spent the whole afternoon playing with gambee and the hammies and then nicky had to book in already. so nickys parents, val, nicky and i went to pasir ris for dinner and then to the meeting point. saw jasvin and weiting! jasvin is in the same company as nicky. haha. and nicky's buddy's girlfriend who's my friend was there too so i had company (: the world is really smallz.









after that, we spent an hour in the car cause there was major traffic jam. haha.

spent sunday and monday rotting away at home. cheryl came to my house today and we had a short dinner. i employed her to tutor my brother HAHAHA. i spent quite sometime watching pokemon, xmen and spongebob today! yay, havent watched cartoons in really long. [:

tomorrow! i shall head to chinatown to buy stuff (:

AND I WANNA HOLD A COSTUME PARTY!!! i've always wanted to dress up as a pirate! i saw this really cute pirate hat last time but i didnt buy it, now they have new designs. hahaah quite cute i want.

OH HAHAHAHA shit this is damn funny. jaclyn said this to me

jaclyn: she said yi-ma dont mind.
me: huh, yi-ma?
jaclyn: yeah
me: o m g. are you trying to say imma?!?!?!?
jaclyn: i-m-m-a
me: HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH YI-MA?!?!!!!

why my bestfriend so dumb you tell me. SIGH. hahahah.


and why is it so difficult to upload photos! it makes me not want to upload photos and ]: i wanna blog about the melbourne trip and ubin trip and zoo trip! TSK.

i want to eat rocher youtiao plus soyabean, and crystal jade charsiewbao. I MUST EAT THEM THIS WEEK. hahahaahah.

hope life's been good to everyone and everybody is happy happy, like me! :D :D
-

SINCE NICKY'S NOT AROUND, LETS SEE SOME GLAMOUROUS PICTURES OF HIM SHALL WE :D


very nice centre parting


kinder surprise!



arnott shortbread, very nice. ah lai's favourite!



REALLY LOOKS LIKE A GIRL RIGHT. HAHA





THIS IS HOW HE WOKE ME UP ONE FINE MORNING. WITH THE CAMERA FLASH


AND THEN HE CHASED ME OUT TO BATHE SO HE COULD SLEEP. SCHEMING RIGHT HAHHAAH. my beardy cute right!


he likes my skirt! haha




we're so cute :D HAHAHA

now there are so many photos i wanna post -_-"

okay bye bye ._.

P.S: nicky's the sweetest boy everrrr (: (: (:

No comments: