Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night I miss you
I can just look up
and know the stars are
holdin' you, holdin' you, holdin' you tonight

this song is beautiful!


this was taken in feb! 14th month!

i've like at least 3200 photos of nicky and myself that i've never posted up. and i want to! but its so difficult uploading photos ]:

-

last night, i drifted off to sleep with a smile and had this really warm feeling inside haha. i was thinking about the times that nicky sent me home, told me really cute and sweet and funny bedtime stories which always had us incorporated inside. and they were always quite funny that i end up not sleeping. hahah i remember there was one bedtime story of an ugly, bad, disgusting pig named nicky who fell in love with a beautiful and nice girl called kim HAHAHA. and then how in the end nicky was really lucky cause kim loved nicky too and they lived happily ever after. hahaha. there were alot of funny details and the plot included things that happened before. haha. and i also thought of and missed how nicky runs his fingers through my hair until i fall asleep before leaving my place. i miss waking up to his face in the morning when he comes over to surprise me. i miss how he fussed over me when im sick, like checking my temperature and holding a wet towel in place on my forehead till i fall asleep. i think i'm really really lucky cause nicky surprises me alot and he's really sweetttt(:

i think im starting to really miss nicky. ): thinking back makes me feel like i've taken him for granted and i feel really bad for being mean and bad to him so often ): ohwellllz

interesting fun fact of the day : nicky can play the piano really well! and he plays the guitar too(i think i said this like 2008 march already HAHA ) BUT anyway! doesnt look like it right. just like how he looks so gentle but he's a fierce and killer star polo player HAHA.


HAHAHA.


last tuesday, neo rollerbladed over to mr tehtarik for supper! he came over at about 150am. and

neo: eh i reaching in 2 minutes.
me: are you serious. im not going
neo: you must be kidding me
me: hahaha. are you sure you're there?
neo: im still at home! hah
me: i knew it!!
neo: no lah! im here already

i was like zzzzzzzzzz go or dont go. HAHAHA but in the end i went and he was there. and there wasnt prata anymore. stupid bird! JINX! so we went to eat dimsum and they ran out of fried dimsum. you know they say birds bring bad luck, i really think so. HAHA. then while talking halfway. we heard a loud noise like pitter patter on the roof. so we looked outwards and were like HUH ITS RAINING?! then no lah, it doesnt look like its raining. then suddenly the next thing we knew, the floor was all wet and it was pouring HAHAHAH. neo rollerbladed home in the rain. really jinx to the max i tell you. hahah.

on friday, i went for B&J training and then headed to ni qi's house to clean the hammy cage! i was observing their sleeping postures squeaker sleeps really funnily HAHA. then i watched tv and had dinner with his mum. i didnt go for training cause i had an ingrown toenail. uncle david, auntie pam and i were watching this documentary on redpandas ahah they are rather cute. i followed uncle david to pasir ris to pick nicky up! i bluffed him that i was at training so he was surprised! [: yay. haha. we caught up like crazy after not talking for 6 days. haha. his mummy fetched me home again and we dropped by macdonalds to get supper (: and warrick is damn random. he called me and started talking nonsense and said i sounded emo cause i was talking very softly -_-" army makes people go cranky. haha

SATURDAY
after much persuasion, nicky went out with his classmates haha. i met him for dinner at dintaifung and we ate damn alot. HAHA. then we went to eat youtiao and soyabean at rochor. AGAIN. HAHA. plans to rebel/play were cancelled





see what field camp did to him!















"i look like im possessed!!"



so we chilled at starbucks before catching wolverine(sounds like we caught wolverine HAHA) at 12midnight. before taking a night bus home [:

SUNDAY
HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY :D
i got my grandma and mummy pretty carnations!


so pretty right! haha

AND MY MUM IS THE BOMB

me: happy mothers' day retard :)
mummy: haha. thanks.
me: leave your present on your table
mummy: okay. did you see what i gave grandma?
me: hahah no. what did you give her?
mummy: uncle and i gave her an angpao. but i wrap with alot of paper. then i watch her slowly unwrap. haha. cool right.

........ HAHAHA can you believe it. she actually wrapped the angpao in many layers of paper. thats like something that i do lah. and my grandma was complaining that my mum was laughing at her opening the present. HAHA.

MONDAY
last b&j training! i think b&j is really cool cause they really make an effort to make us feel at home and to make us feel like family although most of us are part timers. make us feel really important! haha and the boss is really damn damn damn nice! he came down personally to speak with us twice and he's really an interesting person. haha our trainers janice and rachel are really nice people too (:




The Happy People Co - Ben & Jerry's Batch #52 Scoopies! :D

got our cap and teeshirts. i wanted the blue cap ): haha but nevermind, i shouldnt complainnn. hope we can start work soon! [: i went to chinatown to buy fabric after that and made new studs and rings (: haha. spent about 3 hours of alone-time in chinatown and i was very happy [: i like being alone actually haha. IM SERIOUS! haha.

i met leon and neo for dinner at my house here! haha after dinner, leon wanted to go to dailyscoops cause its near his house. haha but actually he just wants us to walk him through the forest cause he said he saw a monitor lizard there! and neo started saying its a blue lizard and leon was afraid that the lizard would talk to him again HAHA neo is so FOS. so leon said he'd treat me icecream and pay for my bus fare and all and they tried to get me to go but i was so near home i didnt want to go. haha so we decided to have dessert at the dessert shop but it was closed. and then neo received a call from coldrock asking him to go down for training and he was so happy he insisted to go to dailyscoops too even though he was very near home also. HAHAHA. so they persuaded me by offering to pay for my icecream and neo said he'd pay for a brownie. and i said BUT I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO PAY FOR ME. which is true. i dont even let nicky pay for anything! haha and they were so frustrated HAHA. they wanted to kill me. so i said "okay, i go home and put my stuff." and they kept saying "FIRST?" and they kept saying im not gonna come out once i get home. HAHAHA. and i was like omg...... i really dint want to go. so i told them "okay, follow me and put my stuff? then we go?" then they agreed.

so they came up to my place. and neo comfortably just slept on the floor HAHAHA and kept saying YOUR FLOOR IS DAMN SMOOTH.


and leon happily joined neo also and said my floor is damn smooth too. and asked me to sit on the floor instead of sitting on the sofa HAHAHA. they're retarded. so we ended up sitting in my house talking for about 2 hours HAHA. and didnt go to dailyscoops. my plan succeeded. then we went for prata after that!

we were talking about old times, and i was talking about how neo was so bad and all and he had to make amends. i wanted to eat banana prata but the lady said they ran out of bananas. and i told neo to go to the supermarket to get one banana so i can eat my prata. HAHA and he really wanted to go but leon checked with the prataman first to see if he'll make the prata. turns out that there were bananas! HAHAHA. so neo was saved. ahah they went home at about 11 pm. (:

today, i met ham at holland at around 4 plus. SHE WAS LATE. hahah shit i wouldnt have been late if not for the bus conductor. cause i only put $1 for my bus fare right, then zzz i was so unlucky a bus conductor came up the bus so i alighted and waited for another one HAHA.

subwayed and we sat outside frolick talking and we saw del! we waved to del and this random acs boy who was in front of del smiled and waved back to us. HAHAH what the hell. nice nonsense. del chatted with us for a bit before we all left. pam went to kick and box people while i went for family dinner. haha. stupid ham, she kept ANYWAY when i said something thats quite lame. then i'll just ignore her and look away when she starts talking about zac efron. she even asked me to buy her a poster of him. HAHA

last night, before i slept i messaged her. "i asked zac to meet you in your dreams. its not meant to be a pun :) goodnight!" HAHAHA. so she started saying how come zac and i so tight and all. HAHA. aiyah shes damn retarded. she talks so much shit that if i have to type out everything, i'll never end lah. hahah. anyway we're going to sign up for the LPP at nus!! so we can learn french and go overseas on the student exchange program next time! yay! and i'll get her to join sports camp with me! hahaha.

family dinner at crystal jade dining palace changed to soup restaurant. haha pretty okay. my grandma complained about her getting fatter and that she cant fit into her jeans anymore. my grandma very hip, she wears havis hahahah

i told myself to wake up at 6am and go for a run. and i told my granny to wake me up. she said "you bluff one. either you wont wake up. or you only run once. FOR SHOW ONLY" HAHAHA. she knows me so well. CAUSE there's ENL next week omg i damn scared im like how unfit. luckily xuening and i are in the same team! yay! i hope sneakers wins every division! :D


now i must run alone ):


and i think i'll never blog about my melbourne trip cause jiazhi never send me the melbourne photos!!!


random but i suddenly remember this.

yixuan: i dont know how come you and nicky can do so well. i see yall study at valleypoint like not studying like that. like study abit, hold hands walk out eat dinner, then come back. sit down for awhile, then hold hands walk out eat icecream. then come back, study a bit then hold hands walk out go to the toilet. yall like never study one lah.

HAHAHAHA. its true. and nicky and i spent a great deal of time looking at the hamsters in the petshop, going to partycity, eating hotdogs&icecream&bagels, playing five ten, having write-the-lyrics-of-this-song competition, drawing cartoons and nonsense on each other's papers, sleeping, talking, fighting HAHAHA.



HAHA hammy got so scared he spat out his food HAHA.

okayyyy tomorrow i'm going down to hougang with jiazhi to support the AC netballers! :D

in nicky's email to me(when i went to melbourne) he did this at the end of the email. like REALLY the end. like ENTER ^ infinity. hahah so i didnt see it until he asked if i'd seen it. haha like who'd scroll to the bottom right!


:D

hokay, im supposed to wake up in less than 5 hourssss. goodnight!

No comments: