Monday, May 25, 2009

Dear Nicky,


our happy fairytale (:

HAPPY 17TH MONTH PANDHI
!!! :]

you're my longest now! congratulations HAHAHA. want prize? :D

i have tonnes to say about how nice and sweet and all you are, as usual. but i guess we can skip that for now. hahahah. even though you think i dont want you cause i want to marry a handsome angmoh with blue eyes and not a cute boy with long eyelashes and dimples, i still love you :D dont sad lah kay. HAHA.

and i just recalled this. after the rugby finals,

claire: so what you guys gonna do now? have romantic dinner right
me: no lah.
nicky: what you talking about? EVERY MEAL WE HAVE IS ROMANTIC!
me: ... (turned away, dont know whether to laugh or what)
claire: (stunned)
nicky: EH! (and hit me) WHY YOU TURN AWAY! ):

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

and while i was working at ben&jerrys, a botak in blue came and surprised me(when he was supposedly sleeping) and said "hi, i want to try all the flavours" -______-" and i replied "SORRY I DONT WANT TO SERVE YOU" hahhahaha.

anyway, nicky wore a blue shirt and blue havis just like me! but we didnt coordinate. telepathy, cool not :D HAHAAH.

me: why you wear blue slippers?
nicky: cause i wearing blue shirt
me: why you wear blue shirt?
nicky: cause i remember you say you have a blue shirt and you dont like the orange one.
me: orh.

:D

-
i want to eat butterporkribs now!!!

this is random but yesterday i got scared by myself for a bit.

at 2 pm i ate a packet of beehoon with a fish fillet. at about 330pm, i ate a subway melt with double meat and cheese +honey mustard and bbq sauce and a medium sized ice lemon tea and a cookie. and i wasnt full....... i really think there is something wrong with me..


OKAY WILL BLOG ABOUT MY WEEK SOON!!! have a good week everyone! :D :D :D

No comments: