Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I could feel something different for the first time.
Heaven made sense and all the words rhymed.
No chance of stopping now.
I'm taking it all.
And now I'm caught in the air,
It's a good glide.
Pass it up, wouldn't dare, what a wild ride,
I remember being ready and waiting to fall just like I did tonight.
-

Though it was a while ago, I still can recall.
That moment, so ready and waiting to fall.
Can you take me back in time remembering when you captured my heart?
Over and Over again.

-

heylo peeps. i had hell alot of fun these two days. bbq and stayover. the bbq was really fun! the rain made it even fun-ner!(: hahah. and the stayover was awesome, packed with laughter and gossips and funny things we do, fantastic to the maxzxz (: i'll blog bout 'em soon. and i think i better upload some pictures man. hahah soon, soon (: g'night yall. and im still thinking if i should go to school tomorrow. hah. and i bought three shirts. omg, i think im going crazy. i bought so many things in three days. and thanks to marc and pakkee for the present :D :D really cute (: hah. and i love my tingali and jobasan many many! (:

;
It's never been more perfect being alive.

No comments: