Wednesday, October 17, 2007

im not in school and my classmates are having the chinese test. looks like i have to go and get a mc. and then this brought me to my senses that IM MOTHER BROKE. omgggggggg, i havent been so broke in a while.

theres so much things that i wanna buy. and my mum refuses to bring me shopping. and she refuses to give me money to buy anything. with increased allowance and tuition fees from tutoring my bro and the big sum my daddy gave me, im still broke. shit, i really spend money like water. no, like breathing lah. shit lah. im sad. i need moneyyyyyyyy. i wanna like buy that dress, and that vest and that pullover and this and that and this and that. shit. HOW. TELL ME HOW. if only money falls from the sky seriously.

sucks ): and yknow what i have been spending my money on. FOOD. -_-" whole day eat eat eat eat eat and go out. im going to go on a diet so i wont eat anymore. and this way, i'll be able to save money and buy whatever i want.

NOW, i still have to fork out the money to see the dumb doctor. WAHLAO. i shouldnt have skipped school today.

and i know i'll never be able to stop eating -_-" but STILL, I MUST TRY. gotta shrink that muscular bag inside my body.

i cant ask uncle to buy my anything, cause he bought me my mango jeans and my phoneeee. and my mum, she doesnt buy me anything !@#@$* well. i cant possibly ask daddy for money after the huge sum he gave me not too long ago. i guess its time to go dig my piggy banks.

i guess saving is still the best way.

i gotta cut out my stomach or something. or seal my mouth. WAHLAO. i need money.

I NEED A JOB. imagine after i stop tutoring my brother, omg. even worse. no income. this is horrible. i should start searching for a job.

but im so lazy and i dont like to work.

ohmy. im just contradicting myself. and this post is so rubbish and im just brainlessly ranting. ahhh whatever. now im thinking if i should go see my angel. and whether i should meet alliance for dinner. BUT then, going out means spending money....... alright, someone should just shoot me dead.

ahhhhhhh. $$$$$$$$$$$$ ]:

i need to come up with a money saving plan.

okay byebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebye.

and this is the most important issue right now. BEATS EVERY OTHER SHIT. so dont bother me. im only going to fill my mind with ways to earn money. no time no energy for anything else.

get that.

goodbye.

No comments: