Friday, October 19, 2007

tomorrow or rather, later on, is doomsday.
if i retain, i wont have to go for the ogl interview.
wish me luck people.
i do need much luck i guess.
thanks to everyone who has been very encouraging and standing by me all this while.
but even if i retain, i wont be too upset.
i have no one to blame but myself.
but now's not the time for regrets.
we'll see how things go.
like what miss tang said, theres always a way out.

and i want my alliances, dricee, jobasan, tingali, chark, pandhi, sheep, and peter to promote.

g'luck to all.
g'luck to myself.
goodnight (:

and > all you peeps, it was great meeting up with the hugeeee bunch of you just now. just like sunday, it was a tonne of fun. hahah, many tonnes actually. and finally, i got to meet up with my bestest bestest tan e-lis (: i miss youuuu so much loserrr. hah. and i even met my two bestests coincidentally. i love all of you (: (:

and i haven't seen my pretty ugly alliance in quite awhile. stupid thing. hahah. alliance! yknow i'll always be here for you too <3!

what an awesome night :D

No comments: