Friday, November 16, 2007

i just woke up and i just received my handphone bill.
die i die die die. two months of bill, $239.
1621 messages last month.
omg, i think mummys gonna like scold me.
okay, maybe she wont.
she'll just ask me to pay for it myself.
ohwell.
but nevermind, im sure this month's bill will be much cheaper.
i'll control my messages.

alright, i was supposed to go out but i dint feel like.
so i decided to go to secret hideout today.
but i woke up too late -_-"
guess i'll bake later to cheer myself up.

okay maybe not, i just got a message.
i guess im going to meet W later.
i know he's gonna make me feel much much better (:

maybe i'll bake in the wee hours of the morning.
not like i'll sleep before 4 am anyway.

Be still my heart, This could be a brand new start

taas earthlings.

No comments: