Saturday, November 17, 2007

WHATSUPPPPPPPP
i think im high on lack of sleep.

YESTERDAY
was such an eventful day -_-" first, i went up the bus at my house bus stop. ten minutes later, the bus dint move a SINGLE CM. because theres an accident upfront so like the whole road was jammeddd. i got off and went to take a train. went to jurong east popular and bought assessment books for my brother then i went to meet W. after i met him, he told me that theres actually popular at jp, cause it shifted. OMG I FELT LIKE KILLING HIM. he said he wanted to message me and tell me that but his phone hung. NICE HANGGGGG. i felt like the stupidest retard in the whole world -_-" i wasted like half an hour of travelling time. !@@$#%$#$#

so after i met him, i wanted to buy baking stuff. so we went to the supermarket all. only to find that theres only blueberry muffins mix left. as my loves know, i dont eat berries. so i bought the mix still knowing that the berries and the mix are separated. i bought a whole packet of hersheys choc chips. then i couldnt find the aluminium tray. i felt like slapping W. HAHAHAHAH. no lah. he was so nice to help me carry the books eh. OKAY ONE CLAP FOR YOU. hahah after that we walked around and went to the food court then we went to the void deck. and yes, i exchanged everything with him, like finally. resulting in him calling me a conMAN. -_-" hahah but actually i was guilty of it lah. SORRRLIIIEEEE LAH. DONT ANGRY. HAHAHAH. as usual, he got his much needed dosage of counselling from me. HAHAH. and he wanted so much to try and "counsel" me but he dint succeed cause hes bullshit and he doesnt know shit. HAHAHAHAH. so yes, honoured not. i told you everything already lehzxzx. dont call me conman already okay. i made muffins for you lehzx. hahahahah

so void deck it was. sat there and talkedddd until almost twelve then i went back home. ohyes and im veh veh honoured and happy that you trust me and that you told me everrrrything everytime lah orhkeh. hahahaha. not like you'll see this anyway. but thennnnn thanksss for everything okay kay kay. i know damn eeyer and i how man i dont say this kinda things. but still, hahahah thanksss man for last night. you made me feel so much betterrrr and im really glad i met up with you and we had fun -_-" and much laughter (: hahah. ty ty.

so then i came home. and then yay! bakingggg time. i mixed everything and started baking. okay three muffins on the first try to see if i added enough oil. THEN omg, the electricity trippedddd. THRICE SOMEMORE. then uncle was like going to scold me, so i decided to stop baking. so in a fit of anger/confusion/unhappiness/ and retardedness i packed up and went over to jaclyns. that girl was at holland and i swear shes the stupidest shit ever. cause when i reached clementi i called her and this was how it was

me: eh where you
her: at the bus stop, longggggggg ago
me: huh then why you never call me
her: i thought you'll call me
me: oh.
her: eh got nr5 pass by just now
me: huh how long ago
her: about 20 minutes
me: HUH! i waited for 30 minutes for the bus leh
her: hahah. where you
me: crossing the overhead bridge
her: huh where
me: here lah
her: huh
me: clementi lah wahlao
her: HUH CLEMENTI?! I THOUGHT YOU SAY HOLLAND?!?
me: omg, youre the stupidest shit ever. i told you im coming from home and meet at clementi right. why would i pass by holland?!
her: !@@##@$% omg
me: stupid.

thats one of my smartest bestfriends for you (note the sarcasm please) -_-"

so finally, after a veh long time. we arrived at her house. and we started baking. her oven like million of years never use wan. then right the muffins took like 20 minutes to be okay. and they were like !@@!^$ not edible please. in the end, i wasted like 23 muffins in all. and i decided to stop baking. and she ate all the muffins up. -________- they were not nice at all. so we just used the com all and then slept.

NICE SLEEP I HAD. i dint sleep at all can. cause that pig was snoring and sleep talking as usual. pangsai. then in the morning her sister came to wake her up, she flew into a rage. damn scary lah. gave me a shock. HAHAHAHAHAH. but her bangs still scarier. HAHAHHA

so then i came back home at 1023 am this morning. and i was preparing to go to bed with beardy in hand then grandma came back. and i complained bout the damn oven and she insisted that its new and i should try again. this time, the power dint freaking trip and i baked all my muffins.

conclusion, i wasted money getting to jaclyns house. i wasted my time baking inedible muffins and i wasted a night not sleeping............... !@!#^%& sianxzxzxz.

its not 3 yet so i wont feel tired as yet. but im gonna sleep now. im like supposed to meet W nowwww but aiyah later lah. if not later i walking halfway i suddenly drop dead and die. so, goodnight friends.

i hate my oven.

TO VENUSIAN, HAHAH LOSER JACLYN
TO MARTIAN : are you leon teh. -_-" OKAY BYEBYE TO YOU.

goodbye earthlings, martians, pluto-ians, venusian, and every living creature possible. goodbye to all non living things too.

actually i think i wont wake up until like at least eight. HAHAH. eh W W W W W, i meet you at your house later lah okay. i think im crazy. i think i should be messaging you that -_-"

okay. i think im going cranky. stupid oven.

No comments: