Monday, November 19, 2007

my internet connection has been really bad these past few days. and its starting to get on my nerves !@#$^%&. hahah whateverrr. anyway today was fun (: was supposed to meet W yesterday but i dint. then supposed to meet him today but i was like in town. oopsies. hahah. aye, your muffinsssss how. hahahah.

cant wait for the coming week (:

monday : saw4,(hopefully) and shoppinggg with ugly
tuesday: gameplan with alex(:
wednesday: outing with someone.
thursday : maybe og outing, play at night
friday: maybe cheekys.
saturday:
sunday: sentosaaaa with the backsides.

meetups with
1) reenaaa and peeps
2) jobasan and tingali

have yet to be scheduled. i guess i'll have to make some adjustments to my schedule but its worth it of course (: i misssss reeeeeeenaaaaaa so much! im so glad that her A's are over! yay! :D havent seen her in the longest time lah! hahah. and jobasan is finally back from americaaaa and she bought me krispy kremes! (: (: hahah.

its gonnaaaa be a week of rockin' good fun (: [:

anddd kh, es, hosea, and jy leftttt today. kh went on cruise and the other three tards went to aussie. have a safe trip doods(: see yall soon!

and i bought something for my angel! (: i wonder when i'll see my angel! my angel's the cutest shit seriously (: hahah okay not shit. my angel's the bestest best, the cutest thing alive ever (:

hahah, immaaa harrrpyy kid :D

horights, taas yall (:

have a good week! (:

No comments: